Accepted: application of Blacksmack

Go down

Accepted: application of Blacksmack

Post by Blacksmack on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Character name: Blacksmack
Level, race, spec and class: 100, goblin, subtlety rogue
Current equipped item level: 633. I am not fully enchanted yet as I need to save the money I have for enchanting any better gear.
Age and occupation: 15, student
Geographical location: Oslo, Norway
State the reasons you chose your current class and spec: Subtlety is the best for for pve right now, and I love playing a rogue due to the complexity of the character.
Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes. No
Your current professions: Mining/Engineering - looking to level JC instead of Mining.
Provide a screenshot of your UI and a relevant damage/healing meter:
State your currently installed addons: Epgp lootmaster, Epgp dkp reloaded, DBM, recount, Deadly pvp mods
Previous guild(s): BeatBox, Ghostlands
Current guild: Unforgiven
State your reason for leaving your current guild: Left from Ghostlands to find more populated server
State your expectations of Unforgiven: I am looking to raid again. I have raid experience from WotLK, Cata and some in MoP.
Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak? I have Team Speak and understand English well. I prefer not to speak too much on TS.
How do you handle criticism? I am a friendly player who will not get into silly arguments over details. I can handle instructions and constructive criticism.
Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know? Skelter is my father, Sleepworker my brother
Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events? Yes, I don't normally have obligations in the evening.
Give us a summary of your background and interests: I am a student in junior high school in Norway. I have played computer games for a long time, in WoW but also LoL, Starcraft and Dota. I do Brazilian Ju-Jitsu for PE.
Where did you take note of our recruitment? Through family.

Blacksmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted: application of Blacksmack

Post by Berry on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Thank you for your application!

As discussed with Skelter, we currently have no spots for melee, but we will be waiting for your hunter to join the team.
Berry
Admin

View user profile http://unforgiven-eu.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum