Declined: application of Brehdrin

Go down

Declined: application of Brehdrin

Post by Bredrin on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:38 am

Hiya, My name is Alex. I've already managed to blag my way into your guild however felt it necessary to give a proper application and to also apply for your raid team.

Character Name: Brehdrin
Level/Spec: 100/Shadow priest
Item level: 633 (Increasing Daily)
Age and occupation: 19, Undecided on future career plans.
Geographical location: South-west England

I used to play a rogue on Kul tiras, later transferring to Silvermoon to raid 25 man. This was back in cata, I had already cleared 8/8hc ds 10 man without nerf but quite fancied raiding 25 man. However, this wasn't viable due to the low population of the server. I was one of the best geared rogues on the realm, full hc bis, with legendary daggers. A week after xferring, got into a fairly top end silvermoon guild and cleared ds 25hc.

When Mop released, I decided to roll dk as I had a bit of raid exp on it and fancied a change, however, didn't really get into raiding as I wasn't a fan of the xpac as a whole. I then decided to take on pvp, doing rbg's went 2.4k on a dk, 2.6k on a resto druid and gained Hota (top 0.5%).

I've sidetracked, I then quit wow, returned and decided to roll a caster, thought that a shadow priest was a good choice and felt that I fit the style of play required. Aiming to get back into the progressive raid scene and get back on top of it all.  

State your expectations of Unforgiven: Basically, an irl friend of mine is in the guild, we used to play together when I was really into my raiding. However, he would pvp more and never really took an interest in raiding until now so, I thought it would be nice to play with him in a field I am fully familiar with.

Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak? Yes
How do you handle criticism? I'm not hot headed, I will discuss the situation and try and get my point across but will never lose my temper.
Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know? Energex
Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events? Yes, my calendar is very empty.
Give us a summary of your background and interests: Well, I basically listed my background in terms of WoW above, I am currently locked out for Highmaul at 4/7, but with like 5 days to go I'm aiming to clear the vast majority of it through various pug groups. I am very energetic, banterous, lively and just quite a fun person, I have a passion for music and I'm just a bit of a character really!

I can link achis/post screens/whatever is necessary but yeah, that's about everything really, if there's anything you'd like to ask then feel free.

I appreciate your time for however long it takes to read this, I'll tell you, It's taken me a while to write it! But yeah, cheers!

Bredrin

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined: application of Brehdrin

Post by Berry on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank you for your application!

Please go back to the template and make sure to copy and answer ALL questions noted there. Please also have a look at the application example to see how you can give your application a bit more structure.
Berry
Admin

View user profile http://unforgiven-eu.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down