Declined: application of Barf

Go down

Declined: application of Barf

Post by Jamooz on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Character name:
Barf - Tarren Mill (I'm going to transfer to Ragnaros)

Level, race, spec and class:
Lvl 90 Tauren Warrior

Current equipped item level:
ilvl 535. I don't expect you to want me as a regular raider in MoP because of my item level, but I will start playing more frequently on this character in WoD.

Age and occupation:
16. I'm currently in a quite laidback school with not that many homeworks an, so it will not interfere with my presence in any raids.

Geographical location:
Sweden

State the reasons you chose your current class and spec:
I started playing a fury warrior in tbc and I liked the playstyle a lot, but I stopped liking it as much when they changed the playstyle with Colossus Smash and other spells. When I heard that Blizzard were removing Colossus Smash I wanted to start leveling my warrior again and I enjoy them a lot.

Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes.
Not at the moment since I want to focus on this character to prepare for WoD, but I'll see if I want to level an alt in WoD since I already have 4 other level 90s.

Your current professions:
Maxed out mining and 575 blacksmithing. Right now I don't want to bother leveling up my blacksmithing since it doesn't provide me with anything at the moment.

Provide a screenshot of your UI and a relevant damage/healing meter:
http://i.imgur.com/JNq6c9c.jpg

State your currently installed addons:
Skada, DBM

Previous guild(s):
Made in Sweden @ Wildhammer. Not an active guild anymore but I raided with them in tbc.

Current guild:
Evil Taco Acolytes

State your reason for leaving your current guild:
It's a cesspool guild and I'm only there for the perks.

State your expectations of Unforgiven:
I expect a serious raiding guild with friendly people in it.

Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak?
I have a working headset and I'm confident in my English skills.

How do you handle criticism?
I appreciate constructive criticism but if someone says something along the lines of: You're doing it wrong or something that's not constructive, I'll just try to ignore it.

Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know?
No, but I hope I get to know some if I get to join.

Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events?
I am able to show up to every raid since I don't have any outdoors activities that need planning.

Give us a summary of your background and interests:
I love progressing in MMORPGs and as hobbies I have gaming, playing basketball casually and hanging out with friends.

Where did you take note of our recruitment?
I planned on tranferring server from my current server to Ragnaros, so I tried to find a raiding guild for WoD on the forums.

Jamooz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined: application of Barf

Post by Berry on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Thank you for your application!

Unfortunately, we have an age limit of 17+ for the raiding team to keep it at a mature level.

We also have gotten quite a few applications from warriors and seeing as how you lack experience from the current content you will not be so fresh to start in WoD.

We wish you good luck with your search of a guild.
Berry
Admin

View user profile http://unforgiven-eu.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum