Go down

Accepted: application of Nieru

Post by Nieru on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Character name:

Nieru

Level, race, spec and class:

Level 90 Orc (Probably changing to undead in WoD) Prot/Arms/Fury Warrior

Current equipped item level:

ilvl 515, recently returned after the 6.0 patch and want to stay for WoD as I've been playing the beta and I like it alot

Age and occupation:

21, studying engineering

Geographical location:

Denmark

State the reasons you chose your current class and spec:

Melee, high mobility, not a "only DPS" class.
I've been playing rogue alot in the earlier expansions but figured in MoP when I first started playing the warrior class that the combat feels so much better for me while still having really great mobility as a rogue does.
Being able to swiftly fly around the battlefield is one of the best things about the warrior class.

Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes.

I currently have none raid-ready characters and will first be able to get that in WoD.

Your current professions:

Engineering and Blacksmith

Provide a screenshot of your UI and a relevant damage/healing meter:

http://i.imgur.com/jiZaX.jpg old picture from the start of the MoP expansion but the UI is pretty much the same

State your currently installed addons:

ElvUI, DBM, Skada

Previous guild(s):

I can only remember the guilds i've been a member of from MoP which is:

Paramount which I started with a few IRL friends and acquaintances. We were ment to be a serious raiding guild going for top 5 on the server but we failed to find 3 good players to fill the roster as we all just came back for the game at the MoP release and didnt have enough time for recruitment for the first raid release, and on top of that some of them suddenly realised that they didnt have time for raiding due to IRL stuff so we decided just to disband though we made it to top 12 with 3 random fillers in the raids.

Shortly after Paramount disband I was eager to join any raiding guild so I joined a guild called MoX but it was nothing for me. People werent ever ready for the raids and majority didnt read up on tactics for the bosses before actually standing infront of the encounter so I had to leave them after a few weeks

Then I finally joined Unforgiven, a semi-hardcore guild with alot of cool people in it which i've had a really good time with.
We didnt make it very far up on the realm guild rankings but we've had a hard time finding decent members for the guild too and I saw alot of potentional in many of the players.
Best part about this guild was the friendly personalities in here, I really really liked the players in the guild back then and I still know that 2 of them still is there (Sefira(Berry now or something Very Happy) and Yarbog and I would love to be able to raid with them again in WoD

Current guild:

Unforgiven (Veteran Social status)

State your expectations of Unforgiven:

I expect a friendly core group with serious raiders

Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak?

Yes I use TS almost everyday for other games I play atm

How do you handle criticism?

I love getting constructive criticism it shows that people really care about getting progress and not just only thinking about themselves

Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know?

Yes, Sefira(Berry), Yarbog and maybe more

Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events?

Yes, I believe thats the same raiding times as it was when I last was a raider which I had almost 100% attendence to

Give us a summary of your background and interests:

Eat, sleep, game, repeat. Pretty much Razz

Where did you take note of our recruitment?

From Sefira(Berry)

Nieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted: application of Nieru

Post by Berry on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Nieru! <3
I'd be sad if you wouldn't join us for WoD Razz
I've already added the WoD part in your guild note so now all we need is for the expansion to come!
Berry
Admin

View user profile http://unforgiven-eu.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieru on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Yay! Very Happy
Can't wait finally being able to raid with you guys again, good times Razz

Nieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down