Go down

Declined: application of Crackhorn

Post by Sinthoras (Crackhorn) on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Character name: Crackhorn
Level, race, spec and class: 90 Tauren arms warrior
Current equipped item level: 547
Age and occupation: 17 yo, school
Geographical location: Belgium, Middelkerke
State the reasons you chose your current class and spec: I've played warrior since I started WoW and I will always main it I think.
Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes. Not atm, just been gearing my warrior.
Your current professions: Mining, blacksmithing
Provide a screenshot of your UI and a relevant damage/healing meter:Euh Idk how to do this sorry, I have around 150k dps without my burst. Aoe with burst I reach very high dps (with bladestorm of course). For my UI, (I have lots of keybinds) I use 1,2,3,4,²,R,alt-1 -> alt-5 and alt-² and alt-R, also alt-q, alt-e, alt-x, alt-f, and F, E, Q, X, and shift-1 -> shift-4 with shift-² and of course shift-R
State your currently installed addons: RecountAtlas LootGathererBagnonMapCoordsDeadly Boss ModsGridOmen Threat MeterOmni CC
Previous guild(s): Burning Reapers
Current guild: Unforgiven
State your reason for leaving your current guild: I left Burning Reapers because it went very inactive.
State your expectations of Unforgiven: Finally raiding without ragers/leavers, just annoying people you know. When I raid I just want be sure that everyone knows what they are doing.. I'd also like a nice community for once, and my friend told me Unforgiven has quite a nice one.
Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak? Yes I am.
How do you handle criticism? In a smart way, if I take criticism from a random dude I might not use it to my advantage, but in the guild I'm sure I will because it's to help me not to rage :p.
Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know? Vipir, Strawberry, Zerokh
Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events? Yes I am, when I'm not in school of course.
Give us a summary of your background and interests:17 year old guy from Belgium. Good friends (irl as well) with Vipr. Still going to school last year middle school. Playing WoW every day, will probably be online whenever the raids are taking place so I can participate as much as I can.
Where did you take note of our recruitment? From my friend Vipir Smile

Sinthoras (Crackhorn)

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined: application of Crackhorn

Post by Thatdawg on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:20 pm

wrong section of the forum -_O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:00 pm

The topic has been moved to the correct location. Please edit your post like the example application found in this section so it becomes readable.
Berry
Admin

View user profile http://unforgiven-eu.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Due to lack of response and interest, I am closing this topic and marking it as declined.
Berry
Admin

View user profile http://unforgiven-eu.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum